THE KIN OF CURLS™ INFLUENCER PROGRAM
WHAT IS A BRAND INFLUENCER?
BI's promote our company's products through online and offline sales/social channels. They assist in building a strong brand culture that creates new sales opportunities and promotes a strong social following.
Influencer marketing (also influence marketing) is a form of marketing in which focus is placed on influential people rather than the target market as a whole on social media. It identifies the individuals who have influence over potential customers and orients marketing activities around these influencers.
WHAT IS THE CULTURE LIKE @ THE KIN OF CURLS™?
We consider ourselves a family that is unified by our love of hair care products and our curls! We are a group of women and men made up of different backgrounds, ethnicities, and nationalities, but we share the curls we're naturally born with! Hence, THE KIN OF CURLS™ is about loving who you are in the beautiful melanin that you're in! We rave about self-recognition of internal beauty and the use of #self-care products to radiate that beauty on the external. We're a group of motivated individuals with an optimistic view of life and more of a free-spirited kind of crew! Sounds like you?!!
HOW DO I BECOME A BRAND INFLUENCER ROLE?
If you're interested in being a KIN OF CURLS™ Brand Influencer you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age or older
- Be enrolled in a 2-4-year academic institution or technical school (we're serious about education)
- Social Media Savvy with a hefty IG following (we will verify the validity of the account and its followers)
- At least 1-year experience in a business environment with an up-to-date copy of your resume
- Ability to submit a video Cover Letter or Resume
- Competitive sales commission of 25%-30% (contingent upon experience)
- A personalized promotional code to keep track of your sales
- Monthly sales report with data containing your promo code
- 15% Employee Discount
- Potential to earn College Credits (contingent upon the candidate's role in the business function) Note: The decision for college credits to be earned is based solely on your school's policy, in addition to the criteria of that student’s major, and whether or not the student has already participated in an internship and received college credit.
- Remote accessible & a flexible schedule